FOUR SEASONS SYDNEY COVID-19 RESPONSE
There are currently not COVID protocols enforced in the hotel. The Four Seasons Sydney follows the NSW Government policies and procedures.
Please note the below health and safety notes/recommendations for events.
- All delegates are aware they should only attend the event if they are feeling well and do not have any respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms.
- All delegates are reminded that they should not attend if they are feeling unwell, and are encouraged them to get tested for COVID-19.
- The Hotel has the right to deny service and entry to any guest’s displaying flu like symptoms and if guests do not adhere to NSW restrictions.
- Four Seasons has embarked on an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care. Click here for more details. Upon arrival, it is highly recommend patrons wear a face mask in public spaces. Employees will be wearing masks.
- All Four Seasons staff are double vaccinated and comply with NSW Government regulations.
- Any patrons who wish to have a RAT test or PCR test our Security team will be able to provide this necessary advice to where this can be completed.
- Attendees aware of the Hotel's Lead With Care, which will be utilised during the time of the event program, and the attendee agrees to adhere to all of its procedures.
At all times guests are required to adhere to the below:
· Maintain a minimum physical distance of 1.5m.
· Sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
· Face masks or face covering are recommended in all public areas
Click here for more information.