We will have a dedicated Huddle Room with tables and chairs on-site for pre-booked meetings. You will be able to book in a 15- or 30-minute length meetings between 12:15pm to 4:45pm.
Here’s how to get started:
- Customise your event agenda. Login to your registration profile, select Agenda and choose any sessions you plan to attend. Selecting a session will block your calendar from 1:1 meeting invites at this time.
- If you would like to participate in a roundtable, select the session. We will release topic sign-ups ahead of the event.
- Block your calendar. Use this feature to block out your calendar at specific times. This will prevent others from requesting meetings with you.
- View the Attendee Directory and schedule meetings. Here you can view all opted-in attendees and sort by name, company or registration type. Once you find who you would like to meet with, simply select the “Request Meeting” button. If available, you will see the Huddle Tables in the dropdown. If no Huddle Tables are available, select Meeting Point A or choose your own location.
- Download the event application, Attendee Mobile. Attendees will need to download the "Attendee Mobile" app from either the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play (Android) store. Once you have downloaded the app, search for DealMaker Asia-Pacific or scan the QR code below.
- Send direct messages and post on the general discussion board (app only features.) To send a 1:1 message, go to Attendee Directory within the app and scroll to or type in the name of the contact you would like to message. The General Discussion board can be used to broadcast messages to the entire attendee base. This is a great place to introduce yourself and company to other attendees! These features are only accessible via the Attendee Mobile app.
Download the Attendee Mobile App!
App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android)
Then scan to access networking features for DealMaker Asia-Pacific