HOW TO GET STARTED
The DealMaker Networking Community is now open.
This is an easy way for you to connect, schedule 1:1 meetings, discuss, check updates, and oversee the agenda for DealMaker USA. All attendees who have opted-in to the Networking Community will be able to request, accept and decline meetings ahead of the event.
We will have a dedicated Huddle Room with tables and chairs on-site for pre-booked meetings. You will be able to book in a 15- or 30-minute length meetings between 11 am - 5 pm on Monday, and 8 am - 5 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Here’s how to get started:
For more details, view this how-to guide.
- Customize your event agenda. Login to your registration profile, select Agenda and choose any sessions you plan to attend. Selecting a session will block your calendar from 1:1 meeting invites at this time. If you would like to participate in a roundtable, select the session. We will release topic sign-ups ahead of the event.
- Block your calendar. Use this feature to block out your calendar for any time during Huddle Room networking that you do not want to receive meeting requests. This will prevent others from requesting meetings with you.
- Huddle Tables are open on Monday from 11 am - 5 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 am - 5 pm.
- View the Attendee Directory and schedule meetings. Here you can view all opted-in attendees and sort by name, company or registration type. Once you find who you would like to meet with, simply select the “Request Meeting” button. If available, you will see the Huddle Table in the dropdown. If no Huddle Tables are available, select one of the general Meeting Locations, or choose your own location.
- Enable direct messages and post in the general chat. To enable 1:1 messaging, you must visit the chat page. Once you have visited the page while logged in, you will be able to send and receive direct messages and group chats.
- To send a message, go to 1:1 messaging and scroll to or type in the name of the contact you would like to message. The General Discussion board can be used to broadcast messages to the entire attendee base. This is a great place to introduce yourself and company to other attendees!